“LIFE IS A PITCH!”
What is this about?
- Channeling your inner genius to find a brilliant idea - fun!
- Working 24/7 to make this idea a reality - hard work!
- Watching people fall asleep when you pitch in public - heartbreaking!
You are not a born public speaker? Don’t worry! Here is what you need:
SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS
- Structure of the pitch
- Saying the things investors need to hear
- Clear and understandable slides
- Making the pitch compellig (adding humor/intrigue/emotion)
SAYING THINGS RIGHT
- Being aware of actions on stage
- Choreography /mis-en scène /rhetoric
- Actual communication with the audience
- Proper use of voice - “your mouth as a tool”
- “What does your body tell your audience without telling you?”
- Improvising to avoid blackouts on stage
WHO ARE WE?
- Trained at FilmSchauSpielschule Berlin
- Worked as actress and playwright for jungesDT
- Columnist for die deutsche Bühne & die junge Bühne
- Singing and performing for German accoustic duo “Milon”
- Pitching-skills coach for the teams of TWiSt/PitchSlam/Hub:raum accelerator/ Hy!Berlin Start Up conference
- Specialized in 1-on-1 coaching
Article about theatre and new media (in German):
- Degree in Business Management
- Brief career in advertising (copywriter)
- Worked in marketing for multiple startups (e-learning, Daily Deal industry)
- Consultant for startups and corporations who want to be more like startups
- Winner of multiple “best pitch” awards
- Mentor at Founder Institute/Berlin Crowd/YoulsNow12
- Pitch-Coach for TWisT/PitchSlam/Hub:raum/Hy!Berlin
Talking about startups:
Talking about pitching:
Connect with Christoph via LinkedIn.
RSVP if you can 100% attend, spaces are limited: