Brandwatch | Berlin
Brandwatch is one of the world’s best Social Media Monitoring applications. We help hundreds of clients discover, understand, and respond to comments made on the web.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking to add an experienced Java developer to our Berlinbased onboarding team.
You’ll be working as part of an English speaking cross discipline team in our Berlin office, using Agile techniques to add features and functionality to Brandwatch Analytics, our core product.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
● A good ( 1:1 or 2:1 ) programming related degree, ideally Computer Science
● 2+ years Java programming experience
● Knowledge of Spring 3+, Maven and Git
● Experience with TDD and BDD methodologies
● Experience of Agile, particularly SCRUM and/or Kanban techniques
● Knowledge of databases, e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL
● Comfortable with the command line, preferably Linux
● Fluent English
● An interest in social media
● A natural interest in technology, always reading about and tinkering with new tools and
ideas and able to pick things up quickly
● Salary range €45-55k plus benefits (based on skills and experience)
● A company that values innovation and creativity
● Real opportunities to develop your career
● Brilliant people who are great to work with
● Monthly and yearly bonuses
● 10% time to try out ideas of your own and experiment with promising technologies
● Brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, with free drinks and snacks, and an office dog
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter, including salary expectations, to email@example.com