Brandwatch | Berlin
Brandwatch is one of the world’s best Social Media Monitoring applications. We help hundreds of clients discover, understand, and respond to comments made on the web.
Your day to day work will be on the core Brandwatch Analytics product, a Backbone application served by Node, using RequireJS, Mustache and Jasmine for testing.
You’ll be working with an experienced team with many senior developers, and so have a great
opportunity to really hone your skills.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
● A good programming related degree, ideally Computer Science
● Either a recent graduate or someone looking to move into their second role
● Some experience with testing (TDD/BDD)
● Basic understanding of Agile methodologies
● Comfortable with the command line, preferably Linux
● Fluent English
● An interest in social media
● A natural interest in technology, always reading about and tinkering with new tools and
ideas and able to pick things up quickly
● Salary range €45-55k plus benefits (based on skills and experience)
● A company that values innovation and creativity
● Real opportunities to develop your career
● Brilliant people who are great to work with
● Monthly and yearly bonuses
● 10% time to try out ideas of your own and experiment with promising technologies
● Brand new office in Prenzlauer Berg, with free drinks and snacks, and an office dog
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter, including salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org