Web-Developer for a ground breaking advertising technology (m/f)
DCMN | Berlin
We're building a ground breaking advertising technology. The goal of our marketing intelligence technology is to achieve the world-best results for cross media campaigns of digital commerce companies, based on big data.
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? Would you like to build together with us a revolutionary technology that changes the results and the way marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies are managed? Then you are the perfect person we are looking for.
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers.
We are an independent and owner-managed communication and media agency, founded in 2010 and based in the creative heart of Berlin. As a strong performance oriented and really fast growing agency we work with an awesome team of 16 young and highly motivated employees. For digital commerce clients we realize integrated cross media campaigns across the main channels TV, online, and mobile in Europe. A strong data-driven approach is our primary philosophy to achieve fantastic campaign results.
- Further development of our tracking and analysis technology for TV campaigns
- Scaling of our tracking platform as well as the technological infrastructure
- Collaboration in the development of an innovative data management platform with intelligent algorithms to increase the efficiency of marketing campaigns to a new level
Generally love data! We are looking for a fresh and passionated graduate with analytical skills who is not afraid to think outside the box and challenge assumptions.
- Completed or closed to completed academic studies in computer science or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge in PHP/MySQL, other web technologies and languages are a plus
- Basic knowledge in server administration and first experience with Amazon web services is a plus
- Basic knowledge in database scaling, web analytics technologies and handling huge sets of data
- You have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run scalable systems
- Fluency in English, German is not a must
The deal – our way of saying thank you
- An exciting full-time position within an amazing team
- A huge and cosy office in Prenzlauer Berg (of course with a table soccer)
- Work in a multicultural, young and dynamic environment where we value independent thinking and initiative
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a fast growing company and have a tangible impact on a daily basis
- The chance to actively influence the company’s development while improving your skills
- Competitive salary with an attractive bonus package
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and opportunities for career advancement
- A lively startup atmosphere with get-togethers and friendly working hours
Be part of a small growing team realizing a big vision and enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart may bear.
This job description sounds just like you? Don’t be concerned if not all of the criterias mentioned apply to you. We’d love to hear about how you can add value to our vision and our daily business.
To apply, please send us a covering letter to wow us, your CV, an indication of the salary you desire to and the earliest possible starting date.
Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).