APPLICATION DEVELOPER C++ (F/M)
Native Instruments | Berlin
About Native Instruments:
Native Instruments is a leading manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based music production and DJing. The company’s mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all professions, styles and genres. The resulting products regularly push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.
Native Instruments opened up the fascinating world of real-time sound synthesis on standard computers in 1996, and today offers an extensive product range for musicians, producers and DJs. The company currently employs around 400 people in its offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London and Shenzhen to ensure its future growth and success.
You are enthusiastic about computer-based music production tools and want to develop products as MASCHINE, KOMPLETE or TRAKTOR with us. As Application Developer you are part of a development team and responsible for the implementation of individual software modules.
You develop software components as GUI, Audio and Engine, data base or hardware links in C++. Together with our departments Product Management and Product Design you work on product requirements and software concepts and actively create the next generation of our music software.
- Technical design and implementation of software modules in C++ in one of our development teams
- Elaboration of software requirements in close cooperation with our Product Design department (technical conception)
- Estimation of development efforts in collaboration with our Project Management department
- Close coordination with our Quality Assurance team
- Very good C++ knowledge
- Experience in design and realization of object-oriented software projects
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field is a plus
- Communicative and team-oriented
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in developing audio applications is a plus