Outfittery | Berlin
OUTFITTERY is a new fashion company in the heart of the Berlin Startup-Scene, that has been voted Startup of the year 2012. We have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping! OUTFITTERY GmbH is Germanys biggest Personal Shopping Service.
Become part of our team as a Senior Backend Developer and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You face the challenges of scalable Internet solutions with your knowledge and experience on a daily basis
- You develop new features for our Scum process and you are very ambitious about it
- You implement new features for our web-application independently
- You regularly arrange code reviews and take care for the strict compliance to our coding standards
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and significant long-term experience as a senior developer, software architect or project leader
- You have a well founded knowledge about computer science and also experience in the process of backend Java SE / Java EE-Frameworks (including Servlet, JSP und EJB), Java Portlets, Java-Frameworks and tools (JPA, Hibernate)
- You are very creative, and quickly become acquainted with complex processes
- You have a good knowledge about Java 6/7 and in developing complex web applications preferred in E-Commerce
- You know how important a clean, expanded code is and you also show major attention to small details
- You have ambition to play a part in our user-experience- and user-interface-design-process
- You are well trained in RESTful Web Services, JSON and Linux, optional Groovy / Grails development, Spring 3 / Spring MVC
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with low hierarchies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berliner Startup-Scene
Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations and possible starting date.