Outfittery | Berlin
OUTFITTERY is a new fashion company in the heart of the Berlin Startup-Scene, that has been voted Startup of the year 2012. We have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping! OUTFITTERY GmbH is Germanys biggest Personal Shopping Service.
- You face the challenges of scalable Internet solutions with your knowledge and experience on a daily basis
- You take care that our customers enjoy visiting our website and like to use our services frequently.
- You have an understanding for our customers’ needs as well as your colleagues’ and support us in complex implementation-projects.
- You want to join our weekly scrum meetings
- You implement new features for our web-application independently
- You enrich our team with expert knowledge
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or significant equivalent experience
- Proven track record creating rock-solid interfaces for the web
- Experience with jQuery
- Programming is your passion
- You optimally have knowledge about RESTful Web Services, JSON and Linux, optional Groovy / Grails development, Spring 3 / Spring MVC und ExtJS
- You are a team-player and love to think outside the box
- You know the importance of responsiveness and performance
- Ability to work in a close-knit team and under pressure
- Enjoy building user interfaces with usability and accessibility in mind
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Ready to live in Berlin, Germany
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with low hierarchies
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Then send your application to email@example.com with your salary expectations and possible starting date.