Outfittery | Berlin
OUTFITTERY is a new fashion company in the heart of the Berlin Startup-Scene, that has also been voted Startup of the year 2012. We have a clear mission: Rescue men from the torture of shopping! OUTFITTERY GmbH is Germanys biggest Personal Shopping Service.
Be part of our team as a Machine Learning Specialist and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You have experience in statistical modelling or the urgent wish to gain it
- You love to work with big and heterogeneous datasets
- You know everything about statistical programming and programs like R
- You build and develop statistical models for intricated relations
- You have experience in Machine Learning and you know about current algorithms in order to compare big datasets
- You are familiar with the library and setup of Apache Mahout
- You think goal-oriented and structured
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer sciences with a focus on Machine Learning and you were one of the best students in your year of graduation
- You work structured, fast, focused on details, self-consistent and self-dependent
- You are a teamplayer and you love to think one step ahead
- You love the challenge and to find solutions for novel problems
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Then send your application to email@example.com with your salary expectations and possible starting date.