getVolt.dk | Copenhagen
Are you an entrepreneurial and growth hacking marketing professional who is up to date with marketing trends, online savvy, data driven, a strong communicator and efficient multi-tasker? If yes, then you’re most likely the one we’re looking for!
The Marketing Manager position has the opportunity to take our service and turn it into a global brand. You will join a bright team of entrepreneurs looking to reshape the way festival goers continue to interact with their digital devices. We are looking for a marketing professional with experience in understanding market needs, crafting strong value propositions, creating go-to-market strategies and leading campaign launches. At the core of your work, you understand and believe in the value of tracking, optimisation and conversion to help increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Based in Copenhagen but operating all over Europe, Volt is the perfect opportunity for a challenge-seeking marketer with an entrepreneurial heart.
Who are we?
Volt is a new and innovative service that provides a seamless charging experience to festival goers everywhere. The service is a combination of renting out small portable chargers, with easily accessible swap stations at festivals that eliminates the need to wait for power. A faster, more convenient solution, Volt is a byproduct of paying close attention to customer needs, festival operations and smartphone trends. Our core mission is to create a truly connected world, by powering one phone at a time. We’re a small, yet ambitious team with a goal to become the first internationally known festival recharging brand. We offer a workspace that is fun, inspiring and a great environment for learning and self-improvement. All of this in a cozy shared office in central Copenhagen, with unlimited supply of fair-trade coffee, healthy snacks and biweekly fun team events.
We have already achieved huge success at the biggest festivals in Germany, Sweden and Denmark, but we continue to push the limit and dream even bigger, reaching more people in more countries. To do this, we need your help to understand our users and to reach out to new customers in new markets.
This is how we see the Marketing Manager position help us achieve our goals:
- Establish the key marketing communications strategy, value proposition and brand messaging for Volt’s website, marketing materials and across social platforms
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to plan and create the go-to-market strategy for the 2014 festival season, establishing asset requirements and content creation procedures
- Manage and execute day-to-day marketing operations to ensure deadlines are met as well as create relevant customer acquisition and retention campaigns
- Generate effective inbound marketing efforts as well as qualified outbound traffic to acquire customers across mobile and web (including Facebook Ads, Google Display, email, SEM, retargeting, etc.)
- Create and manage content planning, creation and distribution to ensure continuous and effective engagement and outreach across all channels
- Use web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely, Moz to optimise conversion and understand user behaviour
- Monitor, report, and optimize campaign performance and execute changes based on quantitative insights constantly
- Lead online community management efforts to establish online customer service voice that increases customer satisfaction before and after festivals/events
This is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing experience within startup and/or growth companies.
- Highly qualified in digital marketing with a passion for user experience and an understanding of the customer decision journey.
- You’re extremely data driven and the type of person who gets turned on by Google Analytics, A/B testing and how to drive more and better traffic.
- You are a hands-on person that doesn’t need a to-do list to get going.
- You speak and write fluently in English. Other languages like german and french are appreciated.
- An entrepreneur at heart, who always goes the extra mile, and finds ways to make it happen.
- Love music festivals and has been living the full festival experience at least once.
- A true team player, and a positive contribution to our team and culture.
If this is you, we offer a full-time position with plenty of responsibility, opportunities to explore your creativity, lots of customer interaction, a strong team and an environment that believes in continuous growth. The only guidelines are to test, learn, fail fast and scale what works.
Living far far away from Copenhagen? No worries, you’ll be able to rent a nice and cheap apartment with balcony in Vesterbro, central Copenhagen if necessary.
Are you the one? If so go ahead and apply at www.tiny.cc/marketing-manager.
- 1 page motivational letter in English. Structure it so it’s easy to read.
- CV – only with relevant information.
- Other relevant information such as previous campaigns, work references, recommendations and/or grade transcripts.
No deadline. Be fast. If you can’t choose “Marketing Manager” anymore on the list at www.tiny.cc/marketing-manager, the position has been filled.
Questions? Contact CMO Trygve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends don’t let friends miss out on great job opportunities. Let your network know about this!