About this workshop:
This workshop is about how to prepare well for negotiations and feel comfortable with them. You will learn the essentials of a good negotiation and you will get the chance to practice. If you are facing a negotiation and you are not quite sure how to approach it – this class is for you.
At the end of this class you will walk away with:
- a hands‐on step‐by‐step preparation guide
- practical experience in negotiating
- helpful feedback for your strategy
- knowledge on how you negotiate your salary
To make the most of this workshop:
- Imagine a specific negotiation situation for which you would like to prepare.
- Think in advance about what you would like to achieve from this negotiation.
- Bring your ideas!
Barbara Gross, co‐founder of Trainingsfabrik, an all‐women network for young consultants, trainers and coaches, is a passionate work psychologist, communication skills trainer and systemic coach. An essential component of her trainings is the precise application of skills, knowledge and expertise. Through that her students are enabled to try alternative behavioral patterns, learn about their own impact and observe the demeanor/comportment of others and thus learn from different sources. She is also specialized in 1‐on‐1 coaching.
Register for this class here: https://negotiate-bglabs.eventbrite.com